Commonly Asked Questions
1. Doesn’t your vision exceed your ability?
Response: Yes! In every way imaginable!
2. Who Should Join TheaXiomNetwork?
- You are a Bible believing Church/Ministry who at least occasionally preaches salvation.
- You have a ministry website
- You want to learn more about combining the worldwide availability, influence and eternal message of 1 and 2 above
- You will believe God to use you as He desires and patiently wait on Him.
- You believe receiving eternal life is only the first step of discipleship and new believers must be nurtured in their new life.
- You see the value in training others within your ministry for personal ministry and are willing to equip them to follow-up with new believers. (I’ll make suggestions later).
- You will refer them to a like-minded ministry if you can’t minister to them yourself (for example: they’re not in your geographical area)
- You are committed to prayer and dependence on the Holy Spirit to use you and your ministry for the lost in your Church, your Community and the World!
If these assumptions about you and your ministry are correct I would invite you to see how God is transforming the world “wild” web into to a space where the Spirit, the local Church and spiritual seekers are meeting. I assure you, this will change your thinking about the limitations of how your congregation can do ministry online forever!
3. How do we customize our Gospel Template after initial set up?
Response: During initial Installation by our pro’s they will walk you through the process. However, this is one of the most convenient aspects about branding your Template for your particular Ministry:
When you want to change any information on your God’s Plan Gospel Template including tagline changes, Pastor’s name, add staff name, denomination, etc. Editing fields are limited to 35 characters. (See Demo of God’s Plan Gospel Template.)
- Log into your My Account page with Email and Password (when you Registered. You can reset your password here as well)
- Click on Download link in left sidebar
- Click on the blue Customizer button at the top of the Download List on the right
- Make any changes you want including selecting a different Header Video or Tagline (Pastor’s name, motto, short Scripture verse, vision statement, city & state, etc.)
- Save changes & Refresh your Template page (You do not need to re-paste your widgets!)
IMPORTANT: ONCE YOU’VE FINISHED MAKING CHANGES IN YOUR CUSTOMIZER JUST REFRESH YOUR ROADSWAPS PAGE. YOU DO NOT NEED TO COPY & PASTE YOUR WIDGETS AGAIN!
4. Your comment about USChurchInfo.com being part of TheaXiomNetworkTM and its work with Navy chaplains as a rationale for starting USChurchInfoTM is pretty compelling. How can I learn more about this?
Response: We are very excited to have USChurchInfo.com onboard as the third component of our challenge to reach out to communities and the world at large. You can find more information at USChurchInfo “About Us” page.
5. How will I know when someone makes a decision to put their faith in Christ if they don’t complete our Online Decision Card?
Response: Regrettably, you won’t unless they show up at your Church door next Sunday morning. The passive availability of your ODC will encourage the new believer to inform you of their decision. This is yet another reason why you and your church should be praying for those who visit your God’s Plan page. Some will read it and turn away; others will read it, put their faith in Christ and fail, for one reason or anther, to complete the Online Decision Card. Others, we hope, will read, believe and complete the ODC. So, as you can see, all three types of people need your prayers and intersession. You may never know this side of heaven who the second type of person is until we stand rejoicing before Him someday. But, imagine the joy you will share together and with all you ministered to through your Online Gospel.
6. What if some prankster fills out the ODC with “inappropriate” data?
Response: The answer is not “if” but when! There are simply those in this world who will show no respect to you, your church and/or your faith. But, as a reminder; 1. we live in a fallen world, 2. some from that world will visit your site and revile you, who you are and what you do and 3. this is yet one more motivating factor for you and those in your church to pray for them and all those who visit your God’s Plan page in their fallen state and mock and revile you. (see I Peter 2:23). For this and other reasons we suggest ODC responses be directed toward spiritually mature Believers in your fellowship.
7. What other features do you expect to add to TheaXiomNetwork over time?
Response: We are very excited about the near future at aXiom! Three major projects we’re moving forward with is providing a Spanish translation of God’s Plan. We hope to turn it over to our programmers in time for Christmas. There will be no an additional cost. When Copying & Pasting your widget (see Video 9’44” Installation) simply select the version(s) you want *English, Spanish or both) and Copy and Paste the version to add to your site. (Tentative completion 2020).
The 2nd feature we are currently moving forward with is bringing our ODC (Online Decision Card) up to “ADA Compliance“. This will enable site impaired visitors to your God’s Plan page to learn of God’s love through the Gospel without having to rely on others to help them. (Tentative completion 2020).
The 3rd initiative we’ve undertaken is a “Scripture Only” version of God’s Plan. The explanations of verses and the ODC will be removed so Churches can take an occasional Sunday worship service to “preach” through the Gospel to their Congregation on a Sunday morning, a retreat setting, youth group or anywhere the opportunity presents itself. By retaining the video (in header), the images and the verses a Pastor can use their own explanatory comments about the verses, use some or all available verses they wish and close with a call for repentance and/or prayer. (Sign up here to download “7 Reasons…” and join our Email string to learn more.) COMPLETED 2019. See Preaching God’s Plan video to see how fast and easy it is to temporarily remove our verse explanation (or add your own).
We want to be as inclusive and practical as possible to present Salvation to every Seeker who uses your Church’s website. If you have any other suggestions how we can improve accessibility to Online Seekers please use the Contact page. We will consider every suggestion if it helps move the Online Proclamation of the Gospel forward.
8. Why does the video header display only an image on my phone?
Response: Sadly, this is the nature of cellphones not our videos. The video is displayed on computers of any type without a problem. We have provided what we believe is a compelling header image that displays on phones that complements the nature of the God’s Plan Gospel Template. (See our Installation video.).
9. Why isn’t God’s Plan Gospel Template a phone app instead of a web app?
Response: The principle reason God’s Plan isn’t a phone app is because of the obvious practical and technical limitations. A phone app limits social interaction because in most cases a phone app can only be shared between two people: one person has it downloaded on their phone and is willing to share it and the other is the listener. That is also the technical limitation; e.g. it only works on a smart phone. Our view is that as a web page it is available anywhere, anytime for everyone and on any digital online device including a smart phone and doesn’t have to be downloaded separate from your church’s ministry to use. Only the Holy Spirit is needed to guide a person to your Church’s website where he or she is confronted with an attractive, intelligent and Biblical presentation of God’s Plan for receiving eternal life. But it is also available to be shared between friends, family and receptive people of all types, anywhere, anytime.
“Changing Hearts, Growing Churches, Transforming the Web”